Archive | Uncategorized
We have updated a video tutorial for the InstantMask Pro. It shows how to cut out a photo, change the background color, use the foreground/background brushes and make the collage of the two pictures.
Here is the new video:
Version 2.7 is mostly a bugfix release. Brushes are now better and faster, bug with changing brush size fixed, user documentation and some dialogs cosmetically updated.
Enjoy! And Merry Christmas!
New version of InstantMask Pro for Windows platform is available. Couple of important improvements:
1. Much better anti-aliasing(edge smoothing).
2. Configurable age smoothing strength. Now you can select how much smoothing is applied. To do that go to Options/Preferences and alter the settings in the combo-box near the “Smooth edges” checkbox. You can choose from 1(almost no smoothing) to 15(very smooth). Default level is 5, recommended is 3-7 depending of the picture.
We offer InstantMask Pro 2.5 for Mac OS X now. All the features of Windows version are supported. System requirements – Mac OS X 10.4+, Intel Mac.
Today we’ve released the new version 2.5 of our cutting edge background removing software InstantMask Pro. You want to know what’s new? Lots of things:
1. Much better selection quality.
2. Support for Undo for markers and brushes.
3. Changing of the brushes and markers size and brushes intensity with keyboard shortcuts.
4. New look for Selection Preview mode.
5. Many smaller fixes and improvements.
Download InstantMask Pro 2.5 trial now!
Electric or telephone wires are the most irritating things in the city landscape pictures. Narrow black strips across the sky or ancient building can easily ruin all effect of a beautifull shot. And cleaning the photo from them normally requires patience and skills. So we’ve decided to make a tool that will make this task as easy as possible. It is called Instant Wire Cleaner.
Here is the short video of the product in action:
This video shows how to remove a background from the picture and replace it with the new one. You will learn how to use foreground/background markers, selection preview, foreground/background brushes for result correction, new background selection.
New versions of our software are available on the website- professional version 2.3 and free version 1.3. We constantly work on making the task of removing the photo background as simple as it can be and add more and more improvements to our products. Here is what’s new in those updates:
- Support for .jpeg file extension(only .jpg was supported before), support for opening *.* file types.
- Small bug fixes.
InstantMask Pro 2.3
- Support for .gif and .tif formats reading.
- Many improvements in Foreground/Background brushes – they work faster and give a more smooth and natural effect.
- Small usability fixes.
We’ve released InstantMask Pro 2.2. From now on, we stopped shipping previous versions. Everyone who had bought the older version can receive a free update. Since today, we are introducing free lifetime upgrade policy – after you’ve bought any of our products you get all future versions of this product for free.
InstantMask Pro 2.2 is a minor update – we’ve simplified product registration menu, changed the default intensity for brushes and fixed a small bug with changing the background color.
I hope you’ll like the new version.
Today we are announcing a new version of our advanced background removing program – InstantMask Pro 2.0. It let’s you easily remove background from a photo even when the background is non-uniform like forest, city or nature. You can also insert a new background of your choice(color, transparent, transparent color, picture) and make a collage.
Here is the list of new features of version 2.0:
1. Edge smoothing. After background is automatically removed, edges could look hard. To avoid that a special optional edge smoothing filter is used.
2. Soft brushes. Sometimes you need to post-edit your photo after the program does its work. To make this process more pleasant we introduced soft round brashes for removing foreground or background locally. You can configure the brush size and softness in the Options menu.
3. Faster work for Hand tool and background scaling – they are now perfectly fast and responsive even on largest images and usual computers.
The previous version 1.1 is still available at a lower price for some limited time.