how to remove a background from photo
This tutorial shows how you can remove a background from photo. Here are the steps:
1. Open the photo in InstantMask Pro
2. Mark some parts of the foreground and background using green and red marker.
3.Press the “Mask” button. Foreground is highlighted with green and background is grayed out.
4. Press the “Preview” button. You’ll see the background changed to white(default).
5. Now you can choose the background type. It can be any color, including transparent ones, or picture. To do that, press “Select background”. This will run a dialog that lets you choosing the desired background.
Here are the examples of different background types:
b) solid color
c) another picture
If you use another picture as a background, you can use background scaling buttons and Hand tool to achieve right relative scale and position of two pictures.
6. Save the file as JPG or PNG using the “Export” button