Claim your refund within 30 days!
Our software products are marketed as “shareware” – we offer a fully functional evaluation/download version for potential users to “try before you buy”. Therefore, it is assumed that when a user purchased the registered version from us, he/she is satisfied with the products features and functionalities, so that no refund/return request would therefore be requested by the user on such basis.
If you have not tested our free evaluation versions from our download sites, please do so before you place your order to make sure that the product you are ordering is what you want.
Our refund policy guarantees that you can get your entire or partial purchase price refunded within 30 days from the date of purchase if these conditions are met:
- If you accidentally bought the software more than once.
- If you find a confirmed bug/defects in the software, which makes it un-operable and prevents it from its designed purpose. This provision only applies if the confirmed bug cannot be corrected and an updated version of the software cannot be provided to the customer. Conkurent, we may choose to request further technical information from the customer to confirm a bug, including but not limited to error screen shots, error logs, detailed descriptions of your actions, file samples, etc. Failure to provide this information on the customer’s part may lead to a refund request being declined.
- If your problems remain unsolved even after following exactly our technical support instructions.
- The software you have bought does not meet the specifications stated in its description and documentation.
- Also, clipping-path-studio.com at its sole discretion can issue refund under certain conditions not described above.
No refunds will be issued in the following cases:
- You claim for the refund after 30 days from the date of purchase.
- When you do not reply to our email and confirm your request within 14 days from the first time you request a refund.
- If you claim for the refund immediately after the purchase of our software (i.e. in less than 3 hours after the purchase).
- We do not provide continuous refunds to one and the same client, which means that if you ordered one product from us and claimed a refund, then ordered another product, the second purchase is not refundable and so on.
- When you are unable to provide us with any information we require and ask you for to be able to solve a problem.
- When you inform us about changing your decision to buy the software, stating you have uninstalled the software and are not going to use it, without giving us any particular reasons (the software meets the specifications stated in its description and documentation and runs correctly).
- You have no reasons which prevent you from a proper use of our software that are stated clearly on our official site. (For instance, you request a refund due to the absence of features, which are not listed in our feature list).